TWP® Total Wood Preservative
TWP® is a semi-transparent stain designed to preserve and protect exterior wood surfaces. It enhances the natural warmth, beauty and integrity of new and aged wood.
TWP® has unsurpassed color retention properties. Accelerated and natural weathering tests show superior performance compared to conventional clear and semitransparent wood finishes.
- Water repellent – Resists water absorption that causes warping, cracking and splitting as well as preventing freeze damage in colder climates.
- Stops U.V. Damage – Special U.V. absorbers prevent unsightly wood graying, darkening and fading. Wood stays beautiful and natural looking longer.
- Prevents Wood Rot – The TWP® 1500 Series is an EPA-registered wood preservative which prevents structural damage and wood decay on exterior above ground surfaces.
- Mildew Resistant Film – Special mildewcides inhibit the growth of mold and mildew on the surface preventing premature discoloration. Decks, fences and wood siding stay fresh and new looking longer.
- Easy to Apply – These products may be brushed, rolled or sprayed. Long-lasting, penetrating formula makes it easy to re-coat. Maintenance is an easy task to perform for extended wood protection.
Products in Stock
Series: 200 Series
Sealant for wood shakes, wood shingles, log homes, and decorative railroad ties. (Note: TWP-200 Clear is not intended for color retention and will allow the wood to gray naturally.)
|TWP 205||California Cedar|
|TWP 206||Russet Brown|
|TWP 210||Slate Gray|
Series: 1500 Series
EPA registered wood preservative. Low-VOC sealant for use on exterior new and old wood. (Note: TWP-1500 Clear is not intended for color retention and will allow the wood to gray naturally.)
|TWP 1503||Dark Oak|
|TWP 1504||Black Walnut|
|TWP 1511||California Redwood|